Since yesterday was the VMA's and today I felt like adding some new songs to my playlist, I figured I would let y'all know about some new tunes that rock, rap, and twang.
1. Uprise by Muse. Best song to work out to period.
2. All I do Is Win. DJ Khaled featuring Snoop Dog. Check out this sweet video to see what I love this song so much.
3. King of Anything by Sara Bareilles.
4. The Boys of Fall by Kenny Chesney. Perfect for aggie football.
5. Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machines.
6. Just A Dream by Nelly. I love Nelly's voice - ever since he and Tim McGraw did that song together.
7. Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida.
8. Like a G6 by Far East Movement featuring Cataracs & Dev. Super annoying and super catchy.
9. Find Your Love by Drake.
10. Wonderful by Annie Lennox. It's my ringtone. If you know me, you know I never change my ring tone. Before this it was a Michael Buble song for almost a year.
Wide variety but they all make such a great playlist to listen too!
xoxo
mmb
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment