While I was at church yesterday, the pastor, Chris, was talking about living your life loud for the Lord. Not just sitting there and dragging your feet through life, but when you feel emotion about Jesus, express it! It was very encouraging because often times I am a little shy and unwilling to show my joy for the Lord. Then Chris said this and I found it so interesting. It was toward the end of the sermon and we were getting ready to close in prayer and he said "If you are married take this time to thank the Lord that he has put a godly person in your life to support you through all of lives ups and downs. If you are single take this time to rejoice in the Lord because He is allowing you to fully dedicated your current life to Him without any obligations."
I had never thought of being single that way and what a wonderful way to look at it!
Have a blessed Monday!
xoxo
mmb
8 years ago

i love it mmb :) and you!
ReplyDelete